May 02, 2010

Look What Arrived... and a Gift for You!

Make sure to scroll down for new posts!


My Stampin' Up travel package arrived last week, and the countdown is on!  Three more days until I'm off to the Caribbean on a cruise with my hubby!   I'm so excited that I can barely take it!  I wouldn't have earned this amazing trip if it weren't for all of my fabulous customers and amazing downline!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank You!

As it will be difficult for me to access a computer with internet on the ship... I've decided to put a special out from today until I arrive back from my cruise.  This offer will apply to any purchases placed through me directly between today and April 23rd at 6pm.  In addition, it will apply to all internet purchases from today until May 2nd!  Any purchases placed directly through me from today until April 23rd at 6pm will receive 15% off of their purchases!  (this discount will be calculated on the original merchandise amount and will be taken off after taxes and s/h have been calculated on the original amount) If your order is $200+ you will receive hostess benefits as well!  If you choose to make your purchase online between today and May 2nd, I will mail you a Gift Certificate for the 15% equivalent when I arrive home from my trip!

Click Here to Place An Order

4 comments:

  1. Eee.... I am sooo excited for you! And cannot wait to hear all about it and see all your pictures. I am sooo jealous. - But just so you know cruise 2012 will be a million times better since we both will be going! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that looks like some fun stuff you received!! I am sooo excited for you & sooooooo proud of what you have accomplished with Stampin' Up. You are sooooo creative with everything you do & I always look forward to seeing what you have come up with. I can't wait to see your pics from the cruise & to hear all about it. Relax & enjoy you (both) deserve this sooooooooooo much!!! Everything here will be fine!! :o)
    Love you!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. omigosh you must be so excited..

    i'm with sabriena.. 2012 will be a trillion times better since all 3 of us will be crusin.. : )

    you should be so proud of yourself for what you have accomplished!!

    have a blast!
    hugs..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)