May 31, 2010

What Did You Do With Your Country Living Kit?

Like anything else with Stampin' Up's name on it... I just have to have it!  This was one of those times that I wondered why I had to have it when I picked it up three months later:)  So, I sat down and came up with a plan to use it.  Included in this package were:  12 Very Vanilla Envelops, 24 Printed pieces of cardstock (5 1/2" x 8 1/2"), a Ballet Blue Stampin' Spot and an adorable little stamp set called Dinner Party.  As the promotion is over, I thought it was ridiculous for me to have the pieces lying around.  I designed a few quick cards and two hours later I had 24 fabulous thank yous ready to go for my end of year!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Pedaling Past, Watercolor Trio, Thank You Kindly, Itty Bitty Bits
Paper: Blush Blossom, Apricot Appeal, Ballet Blue, Whisper White, Vary Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Chocolate Chip,
Embellishments:  Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon, Brocade Blue Grosgrain, Linen Thread, Fresh Favorites Buttons I & II, Buttons Latte
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
Punches: Trio Punch Pack

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I do that all the time, where I just have to have something and forget about it. Thanks for encouraging us to use it in different ways. I also loved how you showcased the bicycle stamp. Another stamp set I just love, but haven't used it yet. I think I will now! You are always so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you go. Kris is right you are very inspiring. I love how you used the kit to do something I would have never thought to do. Gold Star for you ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)