May 25, 2010

More Fun With MDS

I needed 16 invitations for the parents in my class who have volunteered this year.  We do a Volunteer Tea for those amazing parents every year and classroom teachers are responsible for the standard invitations which are photocopied by the office.  (Did I hear you gasp in horror too?)  I can't bear the idea of those simple invites going home to parents who have been so generous with their time.  I wanted something special for my parents, but I also knew that with 16 to make it couldn't be too complicated.  When I showed that card the other day that was cased from Gretchen Barron, I decided that these were the right idea!  I admit that the one done using YoYo Yellow and Dusty Durango is my ABSOLUTE hands down favourite!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Thank You Kindly
Paper:  YoYo Yellow, Dusty Durango, Whisper White, Brilliant Blue, Lovely Lilac
Ink:  Lovely Lilac, Dusty Durango
Adhesives: Snail
MDS:  Summer Splendor DSP Pack

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the first card you made! As soon as I get home today it looks like I have a new digital download to purchase ;-) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)