May 30, 2010

Working With Inspirations

Well, Joe came into my craft room this morning in his pj's and there may as well have been alarms going off!  I saw these PJ's and instantly thought of the Extreme Elements stamp set.  I thought about using Just Biking with it, but it seemed to childish, so instead I opted for the Extreme Dirt Bike stamp. Talk about a speedy card!  I love the effect of off setting the dirt bike and stamping it twice.  I stamped off the stamp before I did the shadow image:)  Today is Joe's 6th Birthday so this card seemed fitting to post:)

Happy Birthday Joe!!!!!!!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Extreme Elements, Extreme Dirt Bike,  A Little Birthday Cheer
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Dusty Durango, Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Brocade Blue, Old Olive
Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig
Adhesives: Snail

2 comments:

  1. My first thought was you get time to scrap in the morning???? :)
    I just love this card, and I love how you shared your inspiration - great work Ange

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)