May 29, 2010

Random Acts of Kindness

As I've said before, one of the best parts about my involvement with Stampin' Up is the friendships that I've made.  Whether it is my amazing customers, my downline, sideline, or upline or just other demonstrators that I've met at Stampin' Up events.  It seems that crafters have one thing in common... they are all the nicest people in the world.

I received the most beautiful little thank you card from a customer the other day.  Somehow I can't get through to my customers that I'm the one who needs to be saying thank you!

The second card that I've shown here goes sooooooo far beyond a random act of kindness... more like a random act of GREATNESS!!!!  One of the fabulous demos, Jane N. from Hawaii, that I met, did the most amazing thing.  I was telling her how in love my sister is with the SU rubber boots that we received at Leadership.  I really like to get my sis a special gift at the end of the school year to say thank you with all of her help with my boys.  Anyway, a parcel arrived in the mail the other day from Jane!!!!  She sent me the boots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (she had explained that she really didn't have much use for them in Hawaii)  My husband and I were floored.  THANK YOU JANE:)  (watch the mail:)  In addition to the boots was a package of Hershey Kisses with Macadamia Nuts and the gorgeous card that she did with the Awash with Flowers stamp set!!!!!

I honestly don't know what I would do without all of these wonderful people in my life now!

Click Here to Place an Order

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)