May 26, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #21


This week's Stampin' Royalty Challenge is this fabulous colour combo (Certainly Celery, Pretty In Pink and Rich Razzleberry)!  I've been dying to use this set... partially because I'm really lazy and I love any stamp set that has coordinating punches:)  I love the way that this card came out... it feels very "new baby girl" to me:)  Make sure to go and check out the fabulous creations by the Design Team members, and head on over to Sarah's blog to check out her's!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Punched Posies
Paper: Certainly Celery,  Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery
Embellishments:  Pretty In Pink Satin Ribbon
Tools: Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: Butterfly, Five Petal Flower

4 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely AMAZING! The colours blend so well together and the layout is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card its gorgeous... thank you for your comments about one of my cards, you made me smile.
    Thanks, Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to be you....your card is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have to agree with Meilani! I love your card Angela - it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)