May 15, 2010

Leaping for LEGO:)


 I had so much fun today... Lucas needed a birthday card for a party tomorrow.  The invitation that was sent out had a picture of Lego on the front so I decided to stick with the theme.  I wish I'd thought of this a few weeks back when I was struggling for something to do with Stampin' Royalty's punch theme:)  Lucas was so excited when he saw the finished product... there is nothing I love more than seeing my little boys truly appreciate a card that mommy made:)

One of my downline Sandra Farrell is also a DT member at Practical Scrappers and she let me know that the challenge this week is using punches, so I thought that I'd enter my card:)

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Family Phrases
Paper: Brilliant Blue, YoYo Yellow, Only Orange, Glorious Green, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Brilliant Blue
Embellishments: White Signo Gel Pen
Tools: Paper Snips, Sponge Daubers
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:  3/4" Circle, Modern Label, Word Window

15 comments:

  1. That is such a great card especially for a Birthday Boy! I love the idea and will have to case it at some point! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! I have two Lego crazy boys that would love this..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly an awesome card! What a super idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! My boys would have loved this when they were younger. They had so much fun with legos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I SO LOVE THIS!!!!! U R a Genius!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great job. I love it.
    I also LOVE your blog. I really
    enjoyed looking around.
    Thanks for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. even if you don't have little people, you have to love this card; who hasn't played with Lego (young or old?)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Angela, This is tooo cute...love it!!! TFS :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so funny I just found your card and my grandson had a lego birthday party today and he loves legos and I made him a lego card and a lego cake and he was thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a very cute idea! It looks so real.
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! Great use of punches! Thanks for playing along with us at Practical Scrappers! /DT Pia

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just adorable. The lego looks so realistic. :-) I love it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool! Thanks for sharing and congrats on being featured on LNS Blog Finds!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)