May 19, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #20

This week's Stampin' Royalty challenge is an amazing sketch!  I love it... partially because I am partial to symmetry and this sketch seems to have just enough for me!  I also had sooooooo much fun playing with the new Smooch Spritz and the Presto Patterns DSP.  I have to be honest, I think that are only two things in the new mini that I didn't purchase; it's that good!  Thank goodness for the demonstrator discount!  Make sure to come over and play and don't forget to check out the amazing samples from the other design team members! Make sure to go and check out Sarah's blog for more inspiration!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Elements of Style, Watercolour Trio
Paper: Presto Patterns DSP, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip
Embellishments: Smooch Spritz (Log Cabin)
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Spinge Daubers
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the distressing. Love the decorated inside too! Beautiful colors and nice job with the hummingbird.
    Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous! I reallly love the colours and how the dark brown squares are not cardstock. You did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)