May 11, 2010

Club Card #1

 I've wanted to try the Polished Stone Technique forever and after I saw a card on the display board on the cruise I had to go home and try it!  The card was done by Susan Adams; I just made a few minor changes and voila!  I was THRILLED with the result and I can't wait to share it with my girls:)  I definitely need more male birthdays so that I can send off these cards!  I am so in love with this Motorcycle stamp from the new Summer Mini!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Motorcycle
Paper: More Mustard, Soft Suede Prints Pattern DSP Pack, Basic Black, Soft Suede
Ink: Soft Suede, More Mustard, Encore Metallic Ink Refill, Basic Black Craft Ink
Embellishments: Neutrals Buttons (retired), Black EP

Sizzix: Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)