May 22, 2010

Mojo Monday Week 139


I finally have all of my "to do" items done and the calendar is clear for a few days before my Grade Seven year end events begin to take over my life.  I was really looking forward to coming down to my room and just playing with a sketch.  I loved the Mojo Monday one this week, so I scanned my new stamps for an image that was the approximate size of the centerpiece and then I was off!  Pedaling Past is an ADORABLE set.  I will admit that it was not in my initial Summer Mini order, but shortly after seeing samples with it, you can bet I ordered it!  I love the sentiment, "Enjoy the Journey" that came with this set.  I am always looking for sentiments appropriate for my students card as they leave Elementary school and head off for highschool.  The To The Nines Specialty Paper was perfect with the subdued colours.   I was a little sad though as I cut up my Sage Shadow cardstock... this one is gone!  No more Sage Shadow cardstock left with Stampin' Up.  I don't think any of us anticipated how quickly these colours would go!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Pedaling Past
Paper: To the Nines Specialty Paper, Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Embellishments:  Clear Buttons, Vintage Brads, Linen Thread
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Clear Blocks
Punches: Ticket Punch
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Angela, this card is AMAZING! You are so incredibly talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you used this set with the sketch! I keep eyeing that stamp set too! LOL! This image is so great with the DSP too!!


    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)