May 24, 2010

Notice Anything In Common?

No, you're not crazy... that Flip video machine matches the new Tropical Party DSP from the Summer Mini. Guess why???  Stampin' Up gave it to me!  Actually, I won it on the cruise....sweet eh?  I am absolutely in love with it... thank you Stampin' Up!  I don't know how to explain how amazing Stampin' Up is when it comes to how much they appreciate their demonstrators and how much they show it!  I don't know if you've heard, but Stampin' Up has already announced their next incentive trip for April of 2012.  If you're signed up as a demo by June 30th 2010, you can earn it!  I would love to work with you to motivate you and show you how I did it.  For those of you who've been humming and hawing about joining, now is a fabulous time!  Especially for those of you who join by May 26th... yes, that's in two days:)  For anyone joining with me today or tomorrow or the 26th, I've got a super duper incentive for you!  For every two people who join, I will give away one copy of My Digital Studio!  That means that if you can convince a friend to join with you, it is a guarantee that one of you will get your own My Digital Studio in addition to all of the amazing things in the Starter Kit!  To sign up, all you need to do is call me and I can get it done in a matter of minutes, or you can do it yourself by heading over to my Stampin' Up Website, click on Start Your Own Business, then click on Join Now on the left hand side.  My password to register is scrapaholic  (you're not surprised are you??)  I am only able to sign up new demos here in Canada:)

Click Here to Place an Order

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)