May 18, 2010

No Time, but Fabulous CASE:)

Tomorrow is my last day with my Grade Seven students before their big Coffee House.  As a result, I've been prepping their final cards for over three hours tonight:)  No time for me, but I did manage a little blog surfing before dinner and came across these fabulous cards by Gretchen Barron. 
I thought that I would give them a quick try, but soon realized that I was out of some of my colours of computer ink:)  The stems on this particular digital image are actually green, but I still thought that it was gorgeous.  A quick stamp with the Thank You Kindly stamp set and I was done.  These will be perfect for the parent volunteers who are helping with Sports Day this week!

Click Here to Place an Order


Paper: Basic Black, Brilliant Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Clack
Adhesives: Snail
MDS: Summer Splendor DSP

1 comment:

  1. This card is breathtaking! I REALLY hope we see that print as a new DSP in the IB&C :-)
    (Did you print it on WW Cardstock? or just regular white computer paper?)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)