May 12, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #19


 The theme for this week's Stampin' Royalty challenge is family!  What a great idea... not only are the majority of our scrapbook pages family related,  but the majority of cards that we put so much care and attention into are made for our families!  Make sure to head over and check out Sarah's blog!

This was a page that I created while lying on the couch last week trying to kick that cold.  Poor Lucas... his middle name is Grant (after my father) and somehow we end up calling him LG all the time.  He sounds like an appliance:)  Don't you love how I was able to use one of the photos from this set of pictures that I took as my page background!


*Don't forget that My Digital Studio is part of the National Scrapbooking Month Promotion.  With the purchase of My Digital Studio this month, you will receive one of the Designer Brads for FREE!    If you've been contemplating purchasing this program, now is the time to do it!


 Page Description  Item  Price 
32*  My Digital Studio  118108  $106.95 
*From Summer Mini Catalogue

Designer brads
Page  Description  Item   Retail Price  Price with Qualifying Purchase
179
Flower Designer brads 
112579 $8.50  FREE 
179 
Filigree Designer brads 
 112577  $8.50  FREE 
179 
Circle Designer brads 
112571  $8.50  FREE 
179 
Star Designer brads 
112572  $8.50  FREE 

1 comment:

  1. Lucas is just way to adorable! The pictures you used are fantastic and I love your playout. I especially love the idea of having the background be a picture :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)