May 27, 2010

Look Mom... no stamps! (ok... just one:)

Wow... was this ever fun!  I decided that I wasn't going to pull out my stamps today, but I was going to instead use up a package of Rub Ons.  I slipped a little with the sentiment from Great Friend, but my Chit Chat Rub Ons weren't the right colour:) This was quick and easy and used up one entire sheet of the rub ons!  I even had enough on the sheet to make coordinating envelopes.  My inspiration for this whole project was the Sweet Sunday sketch this week... that was where the first card came from:)

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Great Friend
Rub Ons: Dotted Delicates
Paper: Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, More Mustard, Bravo Burgundy
Ink: Always Artichoke
Embellishments: Bravo Burgundy Grosgrain
Tools: Bone Folder
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)