May 16, 2010

So Flattered:)

I was thrilled to other day to receive two blog awards.  I love knowing that people are out there reading my blog and the fact that you like it makes it even more worth it!

Here are the rules for the sunshine award:

1. Put the Sunshine Award on your blog and/or within your post.
2. Pass the award to 12 other bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.
I received my award from:
Lorraine's Stampin' Corner

Here are some of my favourite blog picks from very creative and talented stampers in my downline as well as some fabulous others that I "stalk":

12. iStamp


I also found out that I got this blog award from an amazing friend Sabriena Satchwell. Make sure to check out her blog as she has some blog candy available until the end of today!
With this award I am suppose to tell you 10 things about me:
1. I was a dance teacher for 13 years.
2. I love flannel pjs.
3. Peanut M&M's are my favourite sweet!
4. I lived on Slurpees while pregnant with Joe.
5. I'm scared of what's at the bottom of the lake!
6. I knew that I would marry my hubby the first time I saw him.
7. I secretly LOVE rap music!
8. Blueberry Pie is my favourite dessert.
9. I still want my mom around when I'm sick.
10. My husband spoils me rotten!

Now I have to pass this on to 10 of my favourite blogs.  (especially those in my WCC team:)
1. Meilani Smith
2. Sabriena Satchwell
3. Mary Fish
4. Sandra Farrell
5. Sarah Newman
6. Shanda Stirk
7. Heather Johnston
8. Dawn Pritchard
9. Angie Juda
10. Patty Bennett

Click Here to Place an Order

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)