May 23, 2010

Birthday Invites

With all of the Coffee House cards I was prepping last week, Joe's birthday invitations kept getting pushed aside.  When I looked at the calendar lastnight and realized that it was 13 days away, I realized it was now or never!  (or I was going to have to buy invitations... ahhhhhhhhhhh)  Joe has insisted on a birthday cake that looks like a baseball diamond this time around so I was relieved when it came to the ease of the invitations.  It is hard to tell from the photos, but I sponged the cloud background in using a scallop circle scrap and my Bashful Blue Ink.   Twelve invitations later and a little driving around today and they are all out!  

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Just Baseball, Family Phrases, Introducing
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Green Galore, Brilliant Blue, More Mustard, Close to Cocoa
Ink: Basic Black, Brilliant Blue,  Close to Cocoa, Barely Banana, Summer Sun, Bashful Blue, Real Red
Sizzix: Assorted Dies
Tools: Paper Snips, Color Spritzer
Punches: Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" circle
Adhesives: Snail

2 comments:

  1. This invite is so cute! Love that you have a baseball theme!

    Smiles,
    Lesley :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card - that little fellow is so cute! I love seeing what you do for your boy's birthdays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)