May 21, 2010

New Catty Sneak Peek!

Guess what, the brand new 2010/2011 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog went on sale today for demonstrators!  It is absolutely gorgeous... I had the cover blown up on my screen so that I could look for any hints as to new items:)  Customers that order from me frequently, as well as my club members will get theirs free. These catties are shipped to demos in mid June so that we can distribute them to our customers for the July 1st launch.  Demos also receive their own complimentary copy when we place our first order in June.

P.S. If you sign up to become a Stampin' Up demo starting in June you will get a box of the current catalogs PLUS a box of the brand new catalogs for free with your starter kit!  If you are thinking of joining...now is a great time... a discount and a sneak peek at the catty!!!  I would love to have you as part of my West Coast Creators team no matter what your interest in SU is (a hobbyist, a business builder, or just for the discount:)  Drop me an email or phone call and I can give you all the details to get you started!


Click Here to Place an Order

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)