May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Fun

This stamp set has been screaming my name since the day that it arrived.  It has been screaming even louder since I arrived home from my cruise!  My husband gave me the best gift this weekend... time:) I was able to play in my room for a few hours on Saturday afternoon which is a rare treat as we are usually running around. 

I am finally caught up after the cruise.  All of my clubs and classes are prepped as well as the multitude of other projects that I've got going on for my grade seven's year end.   I can't wait to share some of the new things I've completed!  Thanks for your patience as I disappeared off the face of the earth for the past week!

On another note... here's a photo of my girlfriend and I crossing the finish line at the Vancouver Sun Run yesterday.  We're the two in the purple:)   We've been training for this for the past four months; it was so satisfying to finish the 10km.  I even managed to maintain my training while on the cruise ship... believe me when I say that was a feat!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Tropical Party
Paper: Island Oasis DSP,  So Saffron, Old Olive
Ink: Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise
Embellishments: Tempting Turquoise 1/4" Grosgrain, Earth Elements Brads,  Rich Regals Brads, Bold Brights Brads
Tools: Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on crossing the finish line! :-) I just love this card too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go girl, I'm proud of you!!!! And yes, the card rocks too...my set is screaming to be inked up as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Ange! You are nuts!!!

    It's great that you did it, though. That's awesome. You're fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! It's stunning! And congrats on the run! That's quite an accomplishment! Way to go you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! Such pretty colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)