April 30, 2010

Club Case #2

Here's a quick case of another of Angie's projects that I used for club night.  Can you tell that the Caribbean Cruise was on my brain and that I couldn't handle much else? As my mom and dad are at our house taking care of my little angels, I decided to put an F on this one for my mom's name.  This will definitely have a gift card in it for her when I get home!

Click Here to Place An Order  
Stamp Set(s): Lovely Letters
Paper: Whisper White, Sweet Pea DSP Stack
Ink: Rose Red, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker
Embellishments: Chocolate Chip 1" Double Stitched Grosgrain
Sizzix: SU Top Note Die
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips 
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)