April 08, 2010

Variations of Vintage...

I had so much fun creating this page today!  Awful to say... but it was in my head all day!  Check out my blog post on all of the new releases! When it comes to card making, I'm still really learning about the Vintage look, so it was so much fun to play with digital stamps that instantly made the page look vintage!  My neice is always such an easy subject for a girlie page... really she's my only subject for the girlie pages!  I have two neices, one who is not quite 2 and the other who is almost 6.  One is from my side of the family and one is from my hubby's.  Although they both have those little, blond, angel ringlets, the older of the two is more likely to be caught in her hockey gear scoring a goal! 

I was so excited to see how the scallop trim corner and scallop trim border punches worked in MDS... they were a breeze and I could simply adjust my photo to fit perfectly!  These are a MUST!

Click Here to Place An Order

MDS: Vintage Vogue Stamp Set, Vintage Overlay, Corduroy Brads, Satin Ribbon, Scallop Trim Corner Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch

5 comments:

  1. oh my gosh that is sooo beautiful Ange!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ange, I'm so happy to have found your blog! Love this layout and it inspires me to get serious about using MDS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, is she ever adorable. What a great layout. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card, and lovely baby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)