April 09, 2010

Stalking My UPS Man...

Anyone familiar with ordering from Stampin' Up knows that a man in a brown suit is as good as Santa Claus!  My UPS man even gets a Christmas gift!  For the amount of time that he spends delivering parcels here I should probably be inviting him to Christmas dinner:) Anyway... I knew that I had a few amazing packages arriving today... my preorder from the new Summer Mini which launches May 1st!  I was waiting at the door as ALL FOUR packages were delivered!  Downstairs I went!

It's funny, but when I found out about the Colour Renovation the other day... I will admit that I did not cry a tear over the lost Bold Brights.  They have never really sparked my creativity.  Isn't it ironic that today, with the new Textured Impressions Square Lattice Folder and this adorable stamp called, "Birthday Block" that the first thing I thought to use was my Bold Brights!  It felt so summery to me!  Isn't that texture amazing?????

Click Here to Place An Order

Stamp Set(s):Birthday Block
Paper:
YoYo Yellow, Pink Passion, Old Olive, Only Orange, Whisper White
Ink: YoYo Yellow, Pink Passion, Old Olive, Only Orange
Embellishments: Sherbet Buttons, Playground Buttons, misc. yellow button, Old Olive 1/2" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
Sizzix: Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder
Tools: Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals, Pop Up Glue Dots, Mini GLue Dots


1 comment:

  1. Great card Ange. I can't wait to get that embossing folder. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)