April 01, 2010

Upcoming Class at Home Sneak Peek!

This is one of the cards from my upcoming Class-at-Home kit:)  For this kit I've made cards that are truly suitable for every occasion.  It also will include the instructions for those card gift bags that you've been asking for as I designed a coordinating little bag:)  Check back tomorrow for another sneak peek!  Please leave your comments about the samples as I will be randomly choosing a comment to win their own Class-at-Home Kit!  Unfortunately I am only able to offer these kits to Canadian residents:(

Click Here to Place An Order

7 comments:

  1. This card is super cute. The white stiching totally finishes it off. I really need to get my hands on one of those Pixies. To bad Christmas is so darn far away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, you are so brave with the sewing machine Ange, I havn't made that trek across the carpet yet to drag mine out! I can't wait to see the rest of the set you have designed for this at home kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that card is beautiful!
    what are 'those Pixies'?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay - sign me up for the home class. I love your card - it is very pretty and I would love to learn how to make that bag. You make such pretty things - I always love coming to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour combination! I usually do not use those colour combination myself but I really love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very cute card. I can't wait to see the rest of your sneak peaks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! You've outdone yourself again Ange!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)