April 16, 2010

Using My Digital Studio Pre-made Layouts:)

Something I really struggle with is creating an effective layout for my scrapbooking pages.  I love the fact that with My Digital Studio, I can pick out one of the pre-made photo layouts and just slide my photos in.  All that is left to do is the embellishing, colour selections and journalling!  If saves me endless shuffling to get it just right!  For selfish reasons, I can't wait for the end of the t-ball season so that I can send this book off to have it professionally printed through Stampin' Up!  Don't tell Joe that I said that though as he figures that life couldn't possibly get any better than t-ball twice a week:)  Next year, when both boys are in baseball, I'll have enough to send in every two weeks for a book at the rate that I'm photographing:)

Click Here to Place An Order

1 comment:

  1. Your journaling on this page just made me laugh out loud. That is hilarious. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)