January 16, 2009

Valentine's Banner Class is Here!






This was the project that made me feel like I was back in the land of the living today! I've been thinking about it for a week now, but I was completely unsure of how to start. This is much like the Holiday banner that I cased from Patty Bennett's blog at Christmas. This is double the size though! It still packages up perfectly for storage as the other banner did! Sorry about the photos, but I was really trying to figure out how best to photograph it! This was made using the new DSP Candy Lane! I love everything about it, even those funny little birds that I never thought would grow on me. I was so excited at the prospect of using the gorgeous Very Vanilla and Riding Hood Red striped Grosgrain ribbon that is still available for another three days in the Mini Occasions Catalogue! I think that this is my all time favourite ribbon! This banner has so much dimension to it; all of the larger hearts that are covered in DSP are actually chipboard. I'll put the class details in my next post with the picture of the banner in its convenient storage state! Don't forget to RSVP quickly, I have limited this class to six spaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)