January 22, 2009

Something New!

Isn't this stunning?  This was another sample from the board at Leadership!  When you come to my Open House and get your catalogue, you'll notice that the last page of the catalogue has something new... single stamps!  There are 8 stamps that you can choose from ranging in price from $6.95- $9.50.  They are all adorable and perfect for that person who is just getting into stamping and isn't sure where to start.  This particular stamp is called "Flowers in Silhouette" and is $9.50.  Just because I'm so excited about my Open House right now, I've decided that the first person to place an order of $100 or more at my Open will get not only the 10% shipping discount, but this stamp for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)