January 27, 2009

Back to Where it All Started



When I first got into papercrafting, I only scrapbooked.  As time went on I was introduced to cardmaking and it seems that my scrapbooks took a backseat.  I sat down the other night to prepare some samples for my Open House and the ideas just seemed to flow.  You see, my son, Lucas, has the most amazing facial expressions.  Sean and I sat laughing as we looked through these pictures the other night.  I've always noticed his expressions, but the funniest part was looking at the time stamps on these photos.  They were all taken with 2 minutes of one another.  I couldn't help but pull out my new Game Night Stamp set and coordinating DSP to make these pages.  They were quick and easy, but I was so thrilled with the outcome... and I made a dent in my photo box no matter how small it was!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)