January 15, 2009

The Storm before the Calm
















I know, that's not the way the saying is supposed to go, but I thought it was better suited towards the state of my room today when I finished working on my latest project. My room is already cluttered as I have been working to get ready for my open house on the 24th of January, but this is an extreme for me! I dont deal well with mess; it actually makes me anxious (kinda funny coming from someone with a 3 & 4 year old who teaches a room full of 29 thirteen year olds!) The funniest part is that when my room looked like this today an amazing sense of calm came over me. I've had a real block since I came home from Leadership. It was like all of the amazing ideas had totally overwhelmed my brain and nothing came out the way that I wanted it to. Today was different. I love the way my project turned out and I can't wait to share it with you tomorrow! I'll show you what my room looked like 30 minutes after this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)