January 10, 2009

Home...Ahhhhhhh


Why is it that no matter how great the trip, it feels so amazing to be in your own house with your own family again?  I was so excited to see all 5 of my boys (one hubby, 2 sons, 2 dogs:) that I could barely stand it today.  I must admit that I even feel at home coming back to the snow/ slush/ rain!

Conference was amazing, and now it's time to give you some of the dirt!  The biggest announcement made by Shelli while we were at the Conference was the Stampin' Up would be entering the world of digital scrapbooking later this year.  I will admit that my first reaction was not one of excitement.  I haven't ever seen myself going that way, but after witnessing a sampling of the program and its capabilites, I'm sold!  (I think that I actually heard my visa crying again at this point:)  I will definitely be one of the first to purchase this as I all of a sudden saw a way to make the giant box of "items to be scrapbooked" disappear into some pretty amazing albums.  I also saw that this could be done using hybrid scrapbooking which is a combination of our traditional scrapbooking mixed with the digital!  I absolutely love it!   Make sure to come to my Open House so that I can show you pictures of the samples that were demonstrated for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)