January 29, 2009

That Darn Camera Again!



I was so excited with this card when I finished it today as it looks fabulous in person, but it doesn't matter how many times I try and photograph it, it looks horrible!  Can you tell that all of my new stamping stuff arrived yesterday?  It was like I was trying to use every new piece of equipment that I had on one card!

The first new thing that I played with today was the Sizzix Movers and Shapers die that matches our Curly Label Punch.  LOVE IT!  It cuts out your A2 card, scores it, and puts the wonderful die cut Curly Label  anywhere that you want it on your card!  The next thing I did was to use my new Texture Plates to put the tiny polka dots on the front of the card.  I made this card twice, once without the dots and once with, and oh boy what a difference!  Next I used the Simple Flower Embosslit to make the adorable flowers that I stuck on the front of the card.  I ran over the embossed edge with my Two Way Glue Pen and then added the Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.  I used my new border punch to do the gorgeous white eyelet trim.  Finally I finished it up with the new DSP from the Sale-a-bration flyer and the Certainly Celery ribbon from the same flyer.  (one of the many benefits of being a demo is that we get to get our hands on these things a little early).  My husband says that this card has Easter written all over it.  It wasn't what I was going for, but I guess that I can see what he means.  What do you think?  I feel like the flowers need something in the center now that I am looking at the photo.

I can't wait until tomorrow night for more playtime:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)