January 26, 2009

Sale-a-bration and Workshops are here!

Okay, I know I said that I was not the demonstrator who was getting in this to do workshops, but I feel that you may come after me and hunt me down if I don't share this with you!  Starting February 1 and going through to March 31st is Stampin' Up's annual Sale-a-Bration!  I will admit that this was the time last year that I was introduced to Stampin' Up and it was crazy!

This is much like the fabulous Mini Occasions flyers that we get twice a year, the only difference being that everything in this flyer is free!  Yes, you heard me right!  This whole campaign is based around a gift with purchase!  For every $60 you order in SU products from the new catalogue, you will be able to receive an item from this flyer for free!  Any hostesses of workshops benefit even more!  With every workshop of $350 the hostess will receive an additional item from the brochure for free!  (this increase to 2 free sets if the workshop totals $700 and so on!) This doesn't include any free items that she would receive for her own purchases!

I have decided to break down my workshop barrier and go with it for the months of February and March, and possibly forever:)  I will even go as far as to hostess your workshop in my house (all you have to is bring the snacks and refreshments, and I'll supply the space and the cleaning!)

To thank you for entering this new phase of my business with me I will offer the first three hostess to sign up and hold their workshops in February and March "double their hostess dollars".  Meaning if you host a workshop that totals $350, not only will you get the free sale-a-bration set, you will also receive a free Level I hostess stamp set, and not just the $30 in free merchandise that goes with it, but $30 additional dollars in free merchandise!

Feel free to browse the Sale-a-bration flyer and pick out your favourites now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)