January 19, 2009

Don't Miss Out!




















We are  nearing the end of this amazing  promotion... the Love You Much Bundle is only available until January 31st and then the only way to purchase these items will be individually!  The stamp set is adorable and will be the focus of my Love You Much Appreciation Class on February 8th from 7-9pm.  Anyone who purchases the bundle may attend the class for free.  We will make 3 different Valentine's Cards as well as a small 3-D project!  I will admit that I wasn't all that keen on the DSP as I wasn't really all that sure about the giant birds, but they are adorable and if you still don't like them then the other side of the DSP is stunning!  This stamp set works with a number of the SU punches as well as the new Heart to Heart Punch!  Think about it this way, if you think you may purchase the punch and stamp set at some point, then you may as well order them now and get the DSP for free, as well as a free class using your new items!  You can order this bundle one of two ways, either through me or via my online ordering!  (if you order at my Open House, you'll even save the shipping if your order is $100 or more:)  For those of you wanting to attend the class, let me know ASAP as I will give the first spots to people who have purchased the bundle and then down the list in the order people RSVP'd.  The cost is $8 if you choose to attend without purchasing the bundle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)