January 07, 2009

I Think I've Died and Gone to Heaven!

Well, this morning started off with a bang!  Kari and I went to pick up our bags that are given to you at SU Conventions.  They are adorable by the way!  Inside is all kinds of goodies, this particular one has a cute stampset from the upcoming catalogue called, Good Friend.  The highlight of bag pickup was that the new catalogue was in it... AMAZING is all that I can say!  There are so many new and cool things in it that I think I heard my Visa start crying:)  I'll give more details on this tonight when I get home from my Make-n-Take session.  Just know that it is even more than I ever expected!

It just kept getting better for me if you can believe it, I saw Patty Bennett, who in my world is a stamping goddess!  She was wonderful and even humoured me, taking a photo with me and even swapping with me.  I was finally going to post my swap photos, but for some reason I haven't been able to upload photos to my blog from this hotel connection:(  Don't worry, I won't give up until I figure it out.  I wasn't going to post until I did but I thought that Kristen and Mugs may kill me:)

As we were returning to our hotel from the convention center, I froze in my tracks and said,"oh my gosh!"  Kari looked at me and asked if I'd forgotten my purse.  That was not even close, standing only 15 feet from me Shelli Gardner, Cofounder and CEO of Stampin' Up.  She was so real and sweet and giggled at us as she ran past saying that she was late as usual!

I promise that I'll figure it when I get back!  Hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)