January 15, 2009

Don't Miss My Open House!

New Catalog Open House/ Retirement Sale
Saturday January 24th
1-4pm*
*12:30 admission for club members or hostesses with workshops booked for January/February/ March

Come and join me for an afternoon of oohs, aahs, and squeals as you browse the new catalogue and see some of the fabulous new things that I'll be bringing back from Leadership Conference! You will also be able to purchase any of my retired stamp sets, papers and accessories at a great price!

Any orders from the new catalogue of $25 or more will receive a catalogue for free, club members and hostesses receive theirs free!

There will be snacks, door prizes, demonstrations, and new products for you to see!

Please RSVP if you would like to have a make-n-take ready for you!
Bring a friend who is new to me and get an extra door prize ticket for each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)