January 20, 2009

I'm Finally Allowed to Share!


Until the new catalogue released yesterday, SU demos were not supposed to leak any of the new products from the catalogue.  This was very difficult considering how many amazing things I photographed while at Leadership Conference.  This photograph I actually took of the projection screen as someone was doing a demonstration on the Main Stage.  It shows the fabulous new Sizzix Box that can be made more easily that you would ever imagine. ( I just need a girlfriend to get married now so I can do the favour boxes:) Not only does it show the new box, but the texturing on the box has been done with the new folder that is being released in February!  Some of you may be wondering about the frame around the wide oval punch, well, this is also a new SU exclusive sizzlits set called Lots of Tags which has been made to frame many of our existing punches.

I'm going to post some of these amazing samples over the next few days as I don't want to give away all of the things that I have been working on for my Open House.  Tonight was spent getting my door prizes wrapped up and pulling all of my retired stamps from my shelves to put on my Garage Sale table.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)