August 24, 2009

Worst Photo In History:)

I'm so sorry about the photo quality here... apparently my brain stopped working and I forgot to check the photo quality before my ladies left lastnight:) We had club lastnight and I threw in a quick little 3-D project. This was done using the new Flower Folds Die. We used the two smallest sized flowers. After pushing the new jumbo grommets through the smallest flower, we used our punch and put in the rhinestone brads through both flower layers. Finally we curved up the petals of the smallest flower and worked the Mega paper clips (4") around the brad. The are very secure, but not permanent so that they can be changed out when you get bored.

1 comment:

  1. these are so wonderful, even Steve appreciated them when I showed him mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)