August 14, 2009

Make-n-Take #2!


Here's another one of the cards that we did at the make-n-take session at Convention. I absolutely love this stamp set and I was dying to get it. It definitely would have been in my first order after the catty came out, but as I knew that I would be receiving it at Convention I decided to exercise some patience. I loved the simplicity of this Christmas card that Stampin' Up designed for us to make. The only change that I made was to change up the ribbon for one of the new ones from the Holiday Mini being released on September 1st. I must admit that it was awfully fun to come home from that amazing Convention to multiple boxes of new stamping supplies. Especially after seeing many of them demonstrated on the Main Stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)