August 16, 2009

Mojo Monday #98 Challenge



I decided to pull out some of my new stuff and play using the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. When I first looked at this sketch all I could think was, "what in the world am I supposed to do with that?" But when I looked at the new Christmas Cocoa DSP I started to see a card coming to life. I made a bit of a "boo-b00" as I was doing the faux stitching in bottom right hand side of the card so I used a couple of the new Merry & Bright rub-ons to cover it up:) I decided to make a little adaptation in that I used DSP instead of a ribbon in the center of the card, and if you slide up the little ribbon the sentiment comes out to read, "Make Merry". I used the new Merry Details Sizzlit to do the snowflakes in Whisper White and Soft Suede. I love the shadow effect you can get by putting the darker colour just slightly offset from the lighter. I finished it off with one of my Circle Fire Rhinestone brads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)