August 22, 2009

Make-n-take #4



This was another one of the adorable make-n-takes that we completed at Convention. As I was watching the presentations on Main Stage I realized that I am definitely one of those people who has a hard time thinking outside of the box. There were so many products that were used in ways that had never crossed my mind. I then realized that not only do I have a hard time thinking outside of the box, I am in the box with the lid locked! For some reason leaving the comfort of a standard A2 card that opens either vertically or horizontally seems to be my comfort zone. I love this style of card though and the belly band completes it! Once again I changed up the ribbon a little and added the snowflake stamp all over the background of the card front (it felt naked without it and who wants to see a naked card:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)