August 19, 2009

Another Stamp-a-Stack Sample


Now that I'm home I promise that I'll move away from the Christmas cards done with the Christmas Cocoa DSP, but boy did I have fun with it while away! I don't think that this card is quite done yet as I feel there is still some tweaking to do, but it (or a close to version:) will be part of my Stamp-a-Stack. This adorable stamp is from the new set Wandering Words ($33.95) from the new Holiday Mini. You can get this stamp set for only $14... check out how! Make sure to contact me ASAP to book your workshop as my dates are filling up fast; you can even hold your workshop at my house and just bring your friends and food! (avoid the cleaning:)

Hostess Promotion

Dates: September 1-November 30, 2009

Promotion Details:

We're excited to bring you this sweet deal for hostesses September through November:

  • Host a workshop totaling $330 or more and choose any one item* from the 2009 Holiday Mini Catalogue for only $14!
    *Offer excludes hostess sets and My Digital Studio.

After My Digital Studio is released, this offer will become even sweeter:

  • Host a workshop of at least $525 and get My Digital Studio for 50 percent off the retail price (retail price: $106.95; promotional price: $53.47)!


Christmas Stamp-A-Stack
Monday September 28th
7-10pm
$15 for 15 cards
6 different designs to choose from
*you will choose 3 designs and make 5 of each

**This class is limited to 8 spaces so RSVP early to avoid disappointment
or
Call me to book a private Stamp-a-Stack for you and your friends!

1 comment:

  1. I think the crad looks fantastic, but if you feel it needs something I say add two things of ribbon in the top right hand corner not just one.
    It will balance out with the two white brads on the bottom left!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)