August 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Dawn!


I just thought I post a quick that I made this morning after finding out it was Dawn's birthday! I've been meaning to use my Pop Up Cake die forever and this gave me an excuse:) I still need some work on making the cake... it looks a little like my baking sometimes... leaning a little to one side:)

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Dawn,
Happy Birthday to you!

(now you know with having four and five year old little boys what I was really singing was... you look like a monkey and you smell like one too!)

Have a great day Dawn!

PS I'm still in my PJ's too and I have no excuse;)

2 comments:

  1. You SO ROCK!!! :) Thanks so much!!! I like the "homemade" cake look, they always taste better that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was still in my PJ's stampin' away the day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)