August 18, 2009

The More the Merrier!


I absolutely love this new hostess set! Can those snowmen get any more adorable????? While away on vacation I was limited to which stamp sets I could use as I only had the ones that arrived in my Holiday Mini Preorder. Had my little brother not been able to grab my order you would have only been seeing Trendy Trees samples as that is the only stamp set that I managed to forget at our rec property the last time I was up. Much as I love that stamp set, I was going to be hard pressed to use it with the new Christmas Cocoa DSP. Hey, now that I think of it... I could have made some cool Christmas cards using those trees! This will be one of the cards that we will be making in my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack on September 28th!

Christmas Stamp-A-Stack
Monday September 28th
7-10pm
$15 for 15 cards
6 different designs to choose from
*you will choose 3 designs and make 5 of each

**This class is limited to 8 spaces so RSVP early to avoid disappointment
or
Call me to book a private Stamp-a-Stack for you and your friends!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)