August 26, 2009

Willing my Parents House to Sell


If prayers alone could sell my parents house it would have been sold months ago! They are in the process of trying to move from Winnipeg back to Vancouver but the market in Winnipeg has just not worked in their favour. The have THE MOST BEAUTIFUL house I've ever seen there, but the market for more expensive homes in Winnipeg is not very large. All they want is to get back to Vancouver to their grandchildren and children. I was playing with this stamp set, Welcome Home, the other day and decided that if I was going to have to make some cards for my mom when they moved that they would have to be simple seeing as she TWO ZILLION friends! My downline Sabriena came up with this layout for me:) I used up some of my old Riding Hood Red grosgrain as I will often use retired products when working on a sample for the first time; but this card would look stunning with any of the new colours of 1-1/4" Striped grosgrain and coordinating cardstock! I do however LOVE the colour combo of Kraft and Soft Suede and this was used here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)