August 23, 2009

Make-n-take #5

I bet that you're wondering exactly how many projects that we did while at Convention... well let's just say I've got a few days more. These were done using the Treat Boxes on page 159 of the catty. You get five in a package for $5.25 and they take only second to assemble. The looking stunning by themselves, but by adding a tag and the new Real Red Polka Dot Grosgrain they were absolutely adorable. Looking at this photo just reminds me how stuck in the box I am as it would never cross my mind to stamp my sentiment twice like this and just punch out a portion to put over the original! (Anybody out there worried about me teaching Grade Seven yet?:) I think one of the coolest things that I found out about this product that had also never crossed my mind was that it is the perfect size to fit A2 notecards and envelopes. I can't think of any cuter packaging to take to a friends house as a hostess gift during the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)