August 16, 2009

First Build a Bear Meets Stampin' Up Sample


A few weeks ago, I earned a new title with Stampin' Up. As I've promoted higher in the company, my new titles have come with some fabulous perks. This particular promotion earned me a $200 product bonus! I decided right away to spend it on something that I would not have made a priority before. I have two little boys, so although I found the Build-a-Bear products to be adorable, I wasn't really seeing a lot of use for them. I decided to order ALL of the BABW (Build a Bear Workshop) products!

I was sadly mistaken in my assumption that my boys would not be interested. Between them and my niece and nephew, I have not even got to touch the die cuts. They love making the bears and dressing them. This particular card was one that I did for my boys to give to their grandpa for his birthday yesterday. It started off being just a practice go with the stamp and then as the bear became cuter and cuter I decided to utilize for a card front. By clicking on the image you'll see that I used the balloon stamp as well as my Colour Spritzer to do my card front. I know that it's difficult to tell from the photo, but his little had is actually stamped and coloured separately and then popped up on dimensionals.

I can't wait to do a children's birthday party now using these products! Just wait until I show you the card that my niece made for grandpa with the die cut bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)