August 28, 2009

Last Three Days for Recruit Promo with a Bonus!


We are into the final 3 days of Stampin' Up's recruiting Promotion and this is one you don't want to miss out on! If you have been around Stampin' Up for awhile then this mini Starter Kit for just $105 is an AMAZING chance to join. If you're new to Stampin' Up then this is a great chance to join and get that discount you're always wished you had at the same time you get your stamping supplies well stocked! We never know what life will throw us, and when I joined a year and half ago it was "just for the discount". Not in my wildest dreams did I imagine that I would be going on a Southern Caribbean cruise, one of the top new demos in Canada or heading off on a 5 day pampering trip to Utah!

The regular starter kit is not discounted at the regular price of $269 but... Stampin' Up has thrown in one of each of the new In Colour stamp pads as well as a package of the cardstock. This has a value of over $50!

I would love to have you join my team no matter where in Canada you are! Make sure to contact me with ANY questions that you have regarding this. As an added bonus, anyone who joins my team by 10pm on August 31st will receive:

  • 3 yards of each of the new In Colour 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain ribbons
To join now, click on my Shop Now link on the right sidebar. This will take you to my SU site. Click on Join Me in the top right corner and then just follow the instructions. My password when you go to join is scrapaholic. I can't wait to have you as part of my amazing team of crafters!

If at least 2 new recruits sign up with me between now and 10pm August 31st then anyone who joined my team during this promotion will be entered in a draw for $100 SU shopping spree from me! Talk to your friends... now's the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)