August 17, 2009

Children at Play



When my plane arrived from Salt Lake City, at the Vancouver airport on Sunday, my hubby was already packed with the kids and dogs in the car to take our family away on a vacation. I had no problem with the fact that I wasn't even going to get a chance to go home until I found out that my Holiday Mini pre-order wasn't going to arrive in time for Sean to bring it along. The order was expected to be delivered on Monday:( So when I found out that my brother's arrival was being delayed by a day to our family vacation I wasn't at all disappointed considering he lives a block away from my house:) I must have called him 25 times to ensure that he would get my message to go and grab the boxes from my front door.

Every year on our family vacation we celebrate my dad's birthday. I thought that this was a great opportunity to see children in action with my new Build-a-Bear Workshop dies. My 5 year old niece created her bear and this adorable card for her Grandpa. The only thing that I helped with was stamping the balloon images on the background of her card. She had so much fun making it and has since made a bunch of new bears and clothing for them:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)