August 27, 2009

Saturday Sketch Challenge 113


I was working on a card for technique club the other day and had already decided that we would be using the watercolour pencils on the BABW bears. When this Stamping 411 sketch was emailed to me I thought that it was simple for "KISS"ing (Keep It Simple Stupid). I grabbed the new BABW DSP and then got to work. The best part was on my two club nights that nobody made the same card. My ladies either stamped the girl bear or the boy bear and then chose their Build-a- Bear Workshop DSP. I was just standing by to cut/ grab the correct ink/ find some coordinating ribbon. I love it when we all start with the same base and then everyone jsut takes off from there! I know that it's hard to tell from the photo, but I used my texturz plates on the Ballet Blue background. The only problem I was having was finding a punch long enough for my sentiment. In the end I just punched the word window punch twice while overlapping it to get the longer version of the word window. Then I stamped my sentiment on a peice of whisper white cardstock and just stuck it down on the cardfront under the Ballet Blue layer.

1 comment:

  1. very cute card, Angela. I love the stripe with the plaid!
    Congrats on your RS award! I look forward to meeting you at FC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)