August 15, 2009

Make-n-Take #3!


Here is yet another lovely sample from Convention! This was done using the Bigz Two Tags Die. I was so thrilled when I completed this make-n-take as I learnt something new about the die. I had bought this die purely based on the longer tag. I loved the shape of it, but I still wasn't sure what exactly I was going to do with it. I never realized that the scallop circle punch fit so perfectly into the end section of it. Nor did I realize that the other tag, the adorable one that folds in half, was going to end up being my favourite! I think that this is one of the things that has definitely made me appreciate being a demonstrator more and more. Not only have I had the opportunity to go to Convention etc. and learn about the new products, but on a very regular basis, Stampin' Up releases tutorials to their demos as well as class samples that make me view products in a whole new light. The stamp set used in this particular make-n-take was Sweet Season from page 29 of the new catty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)