August 05, 2009

Convention Week Special



In celebration of Stampin' Up's annual Convention (which I get to be at for the first time........yipppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee) I wanted to offer everyone who will be at home reading about the fun a little reward as well! From August 5th until August 9th, any orders placed through my online ordering ( CLICK ON MY SHOP NOW LINK) you will receive the following specials offers:

All order of $50-$74 $10 gift certificate given to you by me towards your next order

All orders of $75- $99 Free Christmas Stamp-a-Stack Class* ($15 value) on Tuesday Semptember 28th

All orders of $100+ Free Cottage Wall Card Class (See above photo)* on Monday Semptember 1st ($35 value and includes the Cottage Wall DSP as well as 10 of your own your own Fresh Cut Notes)

*If you can not attend these classes I will mail you them as a take home class at no additional charge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)