February 22, 2012

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #112

This week's Stampin' Royalty Challenge is a super fun colour challenge!  I loved these three colours together... all I saw was flowers!


If you haven't taken the time to check out the new Mixed Bunch stamp set and coordinating Blossom Punch from the mini, you are missing out!  I mixed it with the leaves from the Blossom Builders Designer Printed Kit.  Make sure to take advantage of that sale I mentioned yesterday... it's the perfect time to snatch up these supplies!

Make sure to come and play with us at Stampin' Royalty this week!  We can't wait to see what you come up with!
Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Mixed Bunch, Loving Thoughts
Paper:Whisper White
Ink:Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso
Embellishments:Blossom Builders Designer Printed Kit
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Blossom
Big Shot:Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder


 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available! Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Great use of the colors! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the colors. The big bold flowers are gorgeous. How did you do the leaves?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Angela those flowers look AMAZING! I love how you used the colours and the polka dots along the top of the card. Fabby! I'm your newest follower - came here from Stampin' Royalty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)